Tuesday 23 April 2013

TAG // Confessions of a Beauty Blogger


Soo, today I have a tag post. I appreciate these may not be as interesting but I really wanted to get something up, and I do actually quite enjoy doing them, so why not!

Just to point out first, I have had a full day at school, got back and have done coursework since. Any "sane-ness" I had before is likely to have drowned with my sorrows of spending so much time doing work on such a lovely sunny day, basically, I'm trying to say that this post may not make any sense. Sorry.
xx

When did you start your blog?

I actually started in 2011, but posts were so irregular, I had no idea what I was doing or anything, so I've been "properly blogging" (so to speak) at the start of this year. (although posts still aren't as regular as I'd like them to be) (sorry)

Have you had any other online presence before, Youtube etc? 

Nope, I'd love to have a YouTube, I'd talk for ages but don't think I could! I've obviously had the normal, Facebook, Twitter, Insta etc.

Why did you start a blog?

I really don't know, as it was so long ago! I think I just liked the whole idea of fashion/beauty vlogging, then started to see most of my favorite YTers had blogs, so took an interest to blogging and thought I'd much rather have a blog than a YT channel so it went from there. (make any sense?) (probs not)

When did you become serious about starting a blog?

Around January/February

What was your first post?

Pretty sure it was some kind of random weird introduction post!

What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?

I'd say my biggest is getting posts up regularly. Especially at the moment, being in my last year of sixth form, coursework deadlines and exams in a matter of weeks as well as a part time job, I struggle to find the time! I defiantly want to get posts up more regularly  especially after all my exams.

Where do you see your blog in a years time?

I would love for it to grow even more and have a bigger following. Also, I feel at the moment my posts are slightly random, so hopefully as it grows and my inner 'bloggerness' grows, I'd like to have found a kind of niche and stick with that to really stand out. (Again, does this make any sense?)

What's the most discouraging thing to happen to you?

I haven't really had any discouraging things happen to be honest, luckily! Hopefully it'll stay that way :)

What's your lasting motivation or inspiration?

I think my biggest motivation is that I just really enjoy it. Even if a post I put up gets just 10 views, I still enjoy posting them and sharing with people my opinions. I love fashion and love talking so combine the two (well typing should I say) and a fashion blog is born.

Soooooo, that's the end!
Sorry it's not as interesting, I still hoped you enjoyed!


Feel free to do it yourself and link me to it in the comments! I'm a nosey buggar so would love to read others!
Thanks for reading
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment