Friday 12 August 2011

hello (again)

Just thought I'd write a post to say that I'm going away tomorrow for a week (only to somewhere in England, we do it every year lol), so unfortunately for all you 0 followers, there will be no posts. don't miss me too much. LOL, kiddin' 
but if I make any interesting purchases, I will be informing you all when I get back. Well, I'll make a post anyway about my week cos I'm sure no-one will be dying to know.
so yeah.
SEEEE YA'
(oh P.S this is only if I don't figure out a way, if there's a way to blog via iPhone/iPad as I will be taking both with me. So if I do find a way, this post is pretty irrelevant)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You're so funny and has a sense of humor zoe :)
    Hope you have a good getaway or whatever youre doing :)

    xoxo
    teli
    krzteli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete