Monday 16 July 2012

Nasty Gal

Okay, so I think i'm the LAST person to check Nasty Gal out. I've heard so much about it but never actually had a look for some reason. Wow, I was missing out. I love it. With it currently been festival season, this is the place to go, so many pieces which would be perfect.
So, I thought I'd share with you a few of my favourite pieces I found when browsing (bring on payday!)


I love this, think it would be great with disco pants




This is so cute haha! I love what they've styled it with too!




I know this kind of style of  'cut out with a twist' has been seen in Topshop, but again I love it! Perfect for a holiday evening.




Again, this is so cute! Would pair it with denim shorts at a fest




I love this. I'm not really a fan of the traditional long trench coats (sorry Burberry), but I love this take on it!




(the skirt) Similar to the AA ones I think, but cheaper! 


SHOES

So when browsing the shoe section, I noticed a hefty lump of them being JC. Not complaining. I need a collection of Jeffery Campbells in my life, these being part of that collection.




JC's again (obviously) I would be happy with any pairs of Litas, but these are so beautiful. I've been wanting them for ages, perf for summer!


JEWELLERY 

I love how this has a sideways cross and a normal one, makes it slightly different to the ~insert large number here~ of cross necklaces out at the mo.




I don't know what to say about this apart from I love it.



So yeah, these are my faves!
Hope this post is okay and not too boring.
Also, can I just say: how gorgeous are the models?!!!! 


Thanks for reading
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment