Thursday 13 September 2012

AW12/13 High Street Collections: Topshop


I've decided to show you a few of my current favourite pieces from high street shops for the upcoming season - AW1213 (in fact can we now say current season since we're starting on the fashion weeks for next season?). My last post featured my Zara favourites (click here to see), so now I thought I'd share my Topshop favourites!...




1. "Textured boulce parka"
I like how this is a different take on the 'average' khaki parka. I think I'd prefer it in a different colour, but I do like contrasting sleeves, but overall I like this.
click here to buy/ view online

2. "Textured fur collar boyfriend coat"
I think my 'go to' coat this year is going to be a boyfriend style coat, so I'm trying to find the 'perfect one'. I love this one, it just looks so cosy and would go with everything!
click here to buy/ view online

3. "Longsleeve oversize shirt"
I have so many shirts and blouses, so really don't need any more but this really caught my eye. It's so basic but I love the drape to it and how slouchy it looks. Also comes in black.
click here to buy/ view online

4. "April classic chelsea boots"
I've been searching EVERYWHERE for the perfect chelsea boot and I think these fit that catogry. I love the smooth looking leather and the more 'shaped' look with the slight heel (does that even make sense?). I just love these. Another one thats waiting for my next pay day.
click here to buy/ view online

5. "Embroidered cut out shirt"
So this fits in with the current 'western'/ cowboy trend and I think it's cute. Probably more of a summer top as I would wear a jumper/ cardi over a shirt in the winter which would obviously hide the detailing. But I still like it.
click here to buy/ view online

6. "Oversized boyfriend coat"
As I said before I'm looking for the perfect boyfriend style coat, and this is deffo one of my faves. Again love the contrasting collar.
click here to buy/ view online




No comments:

Post a Comment