Wednesday 26 September 2012

NEW NAME & UPDATE

SO, (i start a lot of posts with this don't i?) I thought I'd have a slight update with my blog. I thought I could do with maybe a slightly more "professional" name. After days of thinking one I've came up with a new one. It's not brilliant, but I don't know, I quite like it.
I'm pretty sure I'll be keeping this name from now on. Unless I change my mind, and if I do it'll be in the next few days.

Let me know if your prefer this name (seeyouinnewyork.blogspot.co.uk) OR my original: (shutupzo.blogspot.co.uk)...


Sorry if this annoying with name changing and what not but I just thought I could do with a more professional look to my blog!
Also, I'm in desperate need of an update on the design, and I'm working on my web-design skills, so my blog may look a bit higgledy-piggledy (did i really just say that?) (sorry it was the only thing I can think of) whilst I have a play around.



Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment