Tuesday 1 January 2013

NYE make up

Hello, I hope everyone had a good Christmas/holiday and a great New Year last night. I'm starting 2013 off with a blog post of the make-up I wore last night.

I know I say this a lot but I really am going to put more effort into blogging this year and have a few posts lined up which hopefully shall be up soon.

So yes, this post is the make-up I wore. I think this is actually my first 'beauty' post, but I'm going to incorporate them a bit more into my blog now. Last night (NYE) I just went to see some family so it's nothing too "dressy"/"party-y" (defiantly not a word)

ANYWAY so to start off with, my face/base make up:

 
(L-R) Rimmel Fix & Perfect primer, MAC Pro Longwear concealer (NC20), No7 Beautifully Matte foundation (Cool Beige), The Body Shop Nature's Mineral foundation
(L-R)  Benefit Dallas blush, Topshop Glow highlighter
 
 
Eyes:
 
 
Sleek Brow kit (light), Urban Decay Naked Palette (colours used: Virgin, Naked, Sidecar, Smog) Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara, Maybelline Master Precise felt tip liner, MUA brown eyeliner, Urban Decay Primer Potion.
 
 
Lips:
 
 
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain (Crush)
(May I add this is possibly my winter fave lip product)
 
 
Brushes:
 
(Apologies for them not being clean)
Real Techniques buffing brush, ELF Bronzer brush, random brow brush/comb from set from F21, Urban Decay Good Karma shadow brush, Topshop eyes brush
 
 
 
(I don't quite know why my nose looks like Mount Everest the 2nd)
 
 
(Possibly not the best picture since my hair is in my eyes - sorry)
 
 
 
Thanks for reading
xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment