Wednesday 12 December 2012

AOLOGIES

Here's the dreaded post again, I think you know what's coming
Okay, so I think I am the WORST blogger ever. I haven't posted in ages and ages and I'm sorry, really.
Again, I don't want to be making excuses but I hope you (if anyone at all is even reading this) understands. Sixth form, coursework, revision, homework are taking over my whole entire life at the moment as well as work too!
I am really going to try my hardest to set aside a few hours a couple of days a week to blog in the New Year cos I really want to go somewhere with this blog which won't happen if I continue blogging like I do (i.e. once every 5 months or so!)
I will try to get a few posts up over Christmas, maaaaaybe a few OOTDs or something!
So yeah, I really didn't want to put this up but I'm just such a bad blogger.
Sorry.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment