Saturday 9 February 2013

TAG // 13 Random Questions

Okay, so I'm aware this is more of a YT tag but I thought why not do a blog post!!!???!!!!!!

As the title suggests, the Qs are pretty random and irrelevant but maybe someone, somewhere will be slightly interested


(or not)


1. What do you order at Starbucks?

Okay, right so being the most indecisive person ever, this used to change like every time I'd go there. I used to go for the classic frappachino or hot choc UNTIL last year when I was in America I discovered the White Chocolate Mocha frappe, and fell in love (yes, with a drink). America's Starbucks menu has so much more so I got back to the UK to find they didn't have it. Until I realised, I could just order an iced White Chocolate Mocha, and it's the same thing so then I used to have that everytime, until I realised I do actually like it as an actual hot drink, so now thats what I have.

(Nice life story there for a supposedly one word answer)
(sorry)

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?

Ermmmmm, I'd say at the minute, it'd be my black Chelsea boots from Topshop. I got them a few months ao and have pretty much worm them everyday, they go with everything.

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?

The only thing I could think of is something which people don't know for a reason, so probably shouldn't put it on the internet... sorry.

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die

Travel! - Go on an American road trip, go to Auz etc.

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?

Ermmmmmm, I don't know..
Maybe biscuits because I could never turn down a cheeky biccy

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?

Classic Coco: "In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"
I wouldn't say I particularly "live my life" by it, but it is my favourite quote.

7. What do you like and dislike about the YT community?

This isn't really relevant so I'll just miss this out
(I would delete it but then it wouldn't be 13 questions...)


8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?

I've just got a new laptop, so haven't transfered my iTunes yet but i'm pretty sure it was/is Hannah Montana

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?

I really wouldn't say I could define my style, it's such a mix

10. Favorite number

I don't have a favourite number....

11. Two hobbies

1 - Reading blogs/ blogging
2 - ......shopping? (that can count, right?)

12. Two pet peeves

This sounds so weird, but I for some reason HATE when people open their crisp packets upside down
Just when people generally have no manners

13. Guilty Pleasure

In terms of music - One Direction!!
(Although probably not my guilty pleasure as I openly admit I'm in love with them)





thanks for wasting your time reading! :)
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Thank you, that's so lovely! Yeah, course I love your blog too :-) Thanks for the comment!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!, sure, I'll check out your blog now!
    Thanks for the comment
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo I love these kind of posts,I think more than picture postsrandom but cool.. :)

    KissForYourCamera

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog! :)

    Maybe you could check out my blog? And we can follow each other?
    Let me know ;)

    - xo Supernat
    makeadreamlast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      Yes of course, I'll check out yours now :)
      xx

      Delete