Sunday 6 October 2013

Catch up time!

Life these past few months has been busy. Really busy. I only have that to blame for my complete absent-ness.

So basically, not only did my summer include turning 18 (after waiting all year) (which included having a few bevvies here and there) (basically I went out a lot) and going away three times (posts to follow) I also discovered I got into uni! I'm now officially a London College of Fashion student and so as you can imagine, that is where my recent time has gone to.

So, I've now been living in London for a month and let me just say what a month! I literally am so in love with London. Having Camden a few tube lines away makes it a great night out. Having Westfield a few stops up makes my "student budget" way of living a little bit of a lie (god bless my student loan) (clothes over food) (sorry mum!) and having a student pass to THE London College of Fashion makes me feel pretty damn cool.

So please forgive my total lack of blogging and let me say this is my pledge to get back into the wonderful blogging lifestyle which I have missed!

Look out for a cheeky post featuring my trip to NY and my belated fashion week posts!



Thanks for reading!
Let me know what you've been up to :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment