Monday 20 January 2014

2014 bucket list

I've been meaning to post this for a while (by a while I mean 3 weeks) and well, basically, it's what it says on the tin. Rather than making resolutions like 'going to the gym' or 'eating 5 portions of fruit every day' which I'll tell myself I'll have to stick too and undoubtedly fail at that after at least a week (definitely by now), I've decided to do a bucket list. A list of things I want to achieve and accomplis throughout the year. 

I'm going to plan on looking back after a year and see what I've actually achieved.

Drastic hair change

Loose weight/ be happy with my body

- Go to Amsterdam

- Go to LA

Go on a spontaneous road trip

Compliment strangers

Get a part time job 

- Go to a festival

- Read more books

- Sell my old shit on eBay

- Attempt to learn to cook 

- Be more adventurous with outfits and clothes

Learn a new language

- Learn to draw/sketch and draw/sketch more

Take lots more photos of everyday life

Try new hobbies

- Do a internship in the Summer

- Remember to no give a shit what people think

- Meet new people, make new friends


So there we have it. Kinda cliche. Kinda cringe. But what can we do?
Apologies for this being posted slightly late, well in fact 3 weeks late.


Thanks for reading
Bye 
x






1 comment:

  1. Amazing post some things on your list I want to do also! Would love to visit Amsterdam again :D

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete