Sunday 10 June 2012

Current wishlist

So, I thought I'd kick off my "getting back into blogging" with a current wants. I love a good internet browse. (Well kind of, it also depresses me with the fact I can't get it all when it's all there infront of me) but yeah, I thought I'd do a wish list. 


1. Vintage Renewal 90s Levi's Denim Jacket - £55 - Urban Outfitters
Desperatly want an oversize vintage Levi jacket, it'd go with so much. I have a normal denim jacket now, so I've been putting off buying another one, but I'm so tempted to get another, oversized one. I've also been looking at Rokit and other online vintage shops as I live nowhere near any :( 

2. 

Vintage Surplus Camo F2 Army Jacket - £48 - Urban Outfitters

I know these have been quite popular recently, but again I'd think it'd go with so much. Also, probably not the best time to buy since were supposedly coming into Summer, but oh well! 

3
Cream Floral Print Peplum Top - £25 - River Island
I love the current peplum trend, and saw this and loved it. I think i'd try it on first to make sure it's not ridiculously unflattering, but I'd probably pair it with black trousers (for example these) or skinnies. I love the print too.

4
I actually saw these on someones Instagram (can't remeber who's sorry), and thought they were so funky (did i really just say funky?) They've got the current flatform trend, along with the 'sporty' trend and I don't even know, I love them. 

5

Cross Print Denim Shorts - £24.99 - Miss Guided

Would prefer them if the crosses weren't inverted/upside down, but I still love them. Would wear them with probably a white tee, denim jacket, creepers and a beenie.

6
Been wanting a biker/black 'faux' leather jacket for ages, but again been putting it off. again (how many times have i said this now?) it will go with everything. i loved the quilted detailing on this one.

7
Boy London Sweatshirt - £18.99 - Ebay
i'm aware this isn't 'real' but i'd pair it with a denim shirt, leggings/ disco pants, and creepers.

8

Aztec Print Denim Shorts - £25.99 - Miss Guided

Love the dip-dye and print, very festival-y. Again would probably wear with creepers.

9
White floral print super skinny jeans - £40.00 - River Island
Been wanting floral skinny jeans for a while, and when looking on RI these took my fancy (lol), but I think I'd be able to find others I perfer, If that makes sense. But I still like these. Would wear them with a blazer, plain top and probably just flats/Topshop vectras etc.

10
Moto High-Waist Jamie Jeans (Pink) - £25 (£40) - Topshop

11
Both on offer at the moment from £40 to £25, bargin for Topshop jeans. They also have them in 'Sorbet' 'Lemon' and 'Lime', but these two colours I liked the best. Nice and summery, will probably try pick at least one pair up soon since they're on offer! 

As you can see, such a random selection of styles and what not, but these are just a few things I've seen and liked recently. Highly* doubt (*very highly) I'd get all of this, but any I do get will probably feature in a OOTD or something soon.
Hope this layout/ style of post is okay and understandable and hope all the links work. 

Please if anyone reads this, let me know what you think

x

(UPDATE: HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE SUDDEN CHANGE OF FONTS BUT IT WILL NOT CHANGE FOR SOME STUPID REASON, SORRY)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pastel coloured jeans! So lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! esepically at £25 from Topshop! Going to try get at least one pair soon, thanks for the comment! x

      Delete