Sunday 24 June 2012

Week in pictures - 2

So, I'm going to do this slightly different this week as I've only Instagram'd 4 times this week! I don't even know why I've just had nothing to post recently. So I'm going to post each picture and kind of explain them (if that makes sense), there's a few OOTD's so I'll put links and stuff for them etc.

1.

OOTD. This was Wednesdays' outfit. I had a full day at school for "careers day", then after school I went out shopping for a bit, then to Nando's with a pal. 
Denim shirt - F21
Skirt - River Island (few years ago)
Necklace - Primark
Belt - New Look
Creepers - eBay

2.

Another OOTD - This was Thursday's OOTD - which consists of what I got on the Wednesday whilst shopping. I wasn't sure at first with the jumper as it's quite long (I think the picture does make it look longer then what it is), but then I can wear it with leggings etc. so I don't think it's too bad. Also, I'm aware buying a jumper in June may seem bazaar but I'm sure my fellow Brits can understand.
White shirt - H&M
Necklace - Primark
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Topshop (I'm aware you can't see them but they're black vectras)

3.

Speaks for it's self really. It's nearly JULY? Good ol' England aye

4.

Yes, I caved. I bought the UO army jacket. (one to tick off the wishlist!), I love it!


So yeah this is my week in pictures. I hope this layout is okay! I will try to put some more OOTD's up as whole posts, showing it in more detail etc. I have tried but I haven't yet mastered the "getting my whole outfit in shot and in focus" part. But I'll continue trying.

Also, apologies for the lack of posts, I need more ideas of what to blog about!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment