Tuesday 11 September 2012

Song of the week..

So this may be a little off topic to what I usually post, but to liven up my blog a bit more and to give readers (if there are any) a little more information about me, I have decided to include this into my blog. It is pretty self explanatory within the title but yeah it's basically going to be a song I've been loving/ re-playing over the week. I think I'm going to try make this a regular occurrence (every Tuesday) but we'll see.

So this weeks song has got to be LOST by FRANK OCEAN off the album CHANNEL ORANGE

Let me just say i've been addicted to Channel Orange since it came out, and this week in particular been playing Lost a lot.
I love Frank Ocean, and this song (as is his whole album) is such a kind of chilled out song, which you can just listen to so easily.



xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment